Search 3,514 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township San Ramon, CA Postal Code 94583, CA Neighborhood Neighborhood, San Ramon, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, San Ramon, CA Street Main St, San Ramon, CA Listing ID #123456
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 4140 FOOTHILL ROAD PLEASANTON, CA $5,999,000
- 3725 W RUBY HILL DR PLEASANTON, CA $3,398,000
- 3630 PONTINA CT PLEASANTON, CA $3,395,000
- 1818 Sannita Place PLEASANTON, CA $2,699,000
- 3732 RABOLI ST PLEASANTON, CA $2,699,000
- 1817 Spumante Place PLEASANTON, CA $2,625,000
- 1217 Pineto Pl PLEASANTON, CA $2,599,000
- 1957 CLOVER CT PLEASANTON, CA $2,495,000
- 3637 Pontina Court PLEASANTON, CA $2,249,000
- 2500 Finley Rd PLEASANTON, CA $2,195,000
- 2337 Vineyard Heights Ln PLEASANTON, CA $2,099,000
- 4306 Campinia Place PLEASANTON, CA $1,999,999
- 9469 BLESSING DR PLEASANTON, CA $1,999,888
- 1748 Lynn Ct PLEASANTON, CA $1,779,999
- 1357 WHISPERING OAKS WAY PLEASANTON, CA $1,499,000
- 3136 Joanne Cir PLEASANTON, CA $1,399,000
- 411 Trebbiano Pl PLEASANTON, CA $1,395,000
- 427 CABONIA CT PLEASANTON, CA $1,394,888
- 472 Montori Ct PLEASANTON, CA $1,349,000
- 6294 CAMINO DEL LAGO PLEASANTON, CA $1,220,000
Activity in pleasanton
Real Estate New Feed
How Charitable Is Your State?
Looking to give back this holiday season? Good on you! Wondering how many of your neighbors are doing the same? From doling out toys for tots to working in soup kitchens, a hot new WalletHub study runs down the top charitable states in the country. Where does yours weigh in? Credit: WalletHub View the full WalletHub study […]
Fri, 02 Dec 2016
Just for Fun: Houses Covered in Snow
Ah, winter! The time of cozy fires, big ol’ mugs of hot cocoa, and—for those of us living in frosty climates—hours upon hours of shoveling snow. Whether it’s laziness or forgetfulness, not clearing your home of snow in a timely fashion can create a bevy of problems, from a cracked foundation to a flooded basement or […]
Fri, 18 Nov 2016
‘Flintstone House’ Fails to Sell, Takes Up Residence on Airbnb
Selling a home as iconic as the ‘Flintstone House’ is not for the faint of heart (or for those looking for a quick sale in order to untether themselves from the real estate game so they can spend their retirement traveling). As the current owner of the Hillsborough, Calif., home can attest, it’s time to […]
The post ‘Flintstone House’ Fails to Sell, Takes Up Residence on Airbnb appeared first on RISMedia.
Sun, 06 Nov 2016
Home Decorating Tips for Bookworms
Even non-bibliophiles quaver under the splendor of Belle’s library or shed a small tear when thinking about the library of Alexandria turning into smithereens. Because books elevate any room’s IQ, they have often been used for interior design. But if like me, you find yourself on the hoarding end of the spectrum, your book decorating […]
Thu, 03 Nov 2016
Housecreep: A Website where Stigmatized Properties Run Amok
On the top of the homepage for housecreep.com, we learn that “housecreep” is a verb meaning: to research and expose homes with secrets, criminal histories and unexplained mysteries. (Thus, housecreep is our new favorite real estate site.) Housecreep is where some of the darker aspects of real estate come to life. Their tagline: “Where walls […]
The post Housecreep: A Website where Stigmatized Properties Run Amok appeared first on RISMedia.
Sun, 30 Oct 2016